Mr. Fontaine has over 41 years professional and business experience in regulatory compliance, insurance, national defense, environmental services, and consulting. He specializes in cross-functional and cross-regional teams and he has developed and supported complex, multi-year consulting engagements. He is an expert witness and provide litigation support in workers' compensation, toxic torts, personal injury, environmental pollution, and FELA railroad workers' cases.
His leadership skills has driven cost-effective solutions for public and private sector clients in areas of industrial hygiene, risk management, loss control and worker compensation claims, safety system management, occupational and public health, process and product safety, ergonomics and human factors, indoor air quality, emergency response and training for workers and their supervisors. He helps support the Potomac section of AIHA by providing various Professional Development Seminars and presentations at the annual American Industrial Hygiene Conference and Exposition (AIHce).
He obtained his Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Laboratory Science from Northeastern University and completed his clinical internship at Brigham Hospital for Women in Boston. He later received his Master of Science degree in Industrial Hygiene from the University of Oklahoma. Additional post-graduate work was completed towards a MBA at Portsmouth College in New Hampshire.
Mr. Fontaine is currently Managing Partner of The Windsor Consulting Group, Inc., a Certified Industrial Hygienist, Certified Safety Professional, Distinguished Lecturer and AIHA Fellow.
• AIHA Task Force – Youth@Work Talking Safety Program, 201
• NJAIHA Professional Development Course Chairperson, 2017
• Workplace Health Without Borders- Strategic Planning Subcommittee, 2017
• W503 Occupational Noise Update Lead Course Reviewer – OH Training Association, 2017
• Past President NJ Section of American Industrial Hygiene Association, 2017
• President NJ Section of the American Industrial Hygiene Association, 2016
• Board of Directors Workplace Health Without Borders (WHWB) – US Chapter, 2015 - present
• President-elect NJ Section of American Industrial Hygiene Association, 2015
• Member NY Academy of Sciences – Scientists Without Borders, 2011 – present
• New Jersey State Industrial Safety Council, 2015 - present
• Institute of Noise Control Engineers (INCE) - Noise Control Committee
• American Conference of Governmental Industrial Hygienists- TLV Committee
• American Society of Safety Engineers, Insurance and Risk Management Committee, Treasurer
• AISG Chemical and Environmental Science Committee
• U.S. Department of Labor Task Force for Shipyard Lockout/Tagout Bulletin
• U.S. Department of Labor task Force for Shipyard Hot Work in Confined Spaces Bulletin